Halloween is a lot of fun for humans, but when it comes to treats, your dog could be feeling some major FOMO. Make them a little something good with this easy, five-star Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Baked Dog Treats recipe from Allrecipes.
- 2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon water, or more if necessary (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl; stir with a spatula until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a work surface and work it with your hands until mixture starts to come together. Add 1 teaspoon of water at a time (only if needed) to help make the dough workable, but don't add too much as it should be dry and stiff.
- Roll the dough to a thickness of 1/2 inch. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dog treats are golden brown and crunchy, about 40 minutes. Let cool before serving.